This is actually a much more accurate representation of love than a photo of two people kissing could ever hope to be.
@The Creek & Cave on Bayside Myself Episode Four 12/9 and @UCB East on School Night 2/5 *You're invited! COME!*
- Spooky minor key leitmotif building to a crescendo
- Cannot be focused on with naked eye due to headache sensation
- Impromptu Red Hot Chili Peppers-esque “scatting”
- Thousands of scorpions
- Chequing account with fanfiction.net
- Constant surveillance by agencies.
- Inability or refusal to touch magical scarab.
- On fire, does not burn.
- Several marbles, on a dare
War Kitties in Hammocks
Carriers and other vessels got infested with rodents. So cats were not just moral boosters (which they very much were) they were also working members of the crew. Some have even been immortalized for surviving multiple attacks on their ships, etc. Military dogs have been recognized for the important roles they’ve played but I think cats kinda get lost in the shuffle of military animals sometimes.
Everyone, shut up a minute.
CATS IN HAMMOCKS ON BOATS